Monday, September 1, 2008

Table Manners - WHO NEEDS EM'?


We bought Scarlett her very own pink booster seat for the kitchen table. I guess I was hoping we could get rid of the high chair - but I don't think that is happening any time soon. The mess she makes at the high chair is at least containable! The mess at the kitchen table goes EVERYWHERE!! She enjoyed her booster seat, but I don't like it yet. Even though it has "safety straps" to hold her in, I had a feeling several times today during lunch that she was going to knock the whole chair over. So, for now, we will go back to the high chair and Scarlett will probably drag the booster into the living room -- what living room doesn't need a pretty pink chair?!? Oh yeah - as you can see - we have a great time showing people the food in our mouth! Everytime I would try to take a picture of her today, she would open up and let me see a little grilled cheese sandwich - YUM!

No comments: