Saturday, September 20, 2008

GO HOGS!!!!

Scarlett and cousin Ainsley came with us today to cheer for the HOGS at Mrs. Lauren and Mr. Josh's house. Her friend Hunter came (all dressed in his GATOR gear - uggghh), but he cried everytime I would hold him. Scarlett had a ball with Macy (their dog) -- I guess I am going to have to break down and get this child a pet. I did figure one thing out today -- Scarlett is not about to take a nap at any house that does not have a pack-and-play. I can NOT get her to lay with me in bed and go to sleep - maybe my next child will be a snuggler. We finally left and just drove around while she slept - but by that point the HOGS had lost the game. We will continue to cheer for them - they need a couple of years to "rebuild"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry it up.........


Our Little Razorback Cheerleader!!!!!!!!!




No comments: