Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kacy and The Car

It is official - Kacy is all grown up! I was 15 (one year younger than her) when she was born and now I feel OLD! She was such a sweet little girl - such a girlie girl. It never crossed my mind looking at that DRAMATIC four year-old in pig-tails that I would see the day she got her first car (and that it would come so soon!). It isn't easy watching them grow up - AND - now that I know it actually happens, I can't stop thinking about this being John Clark, Grace, and so on..... (I don't want to even THINK about it being Scarlett................ ugh). Well, here are a few pics of the big day.

Kacy Alyn and her ride (this SURE isn't the 1984 Prelude I had - but, I had a moon roof!)

Scarlett wanted in on the action

Getting ready to go!


No comments: