Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our little (teething) princess


We have had a rather uneventful September, which I guess is a good thing! Scarlett is teething - ONLY two more teeth left to come in (for awhile at least, according to the ADA dental chart I found online!). Teething has been a rather miserable experience for all involved. I know there is a tooth about to break through JUST by Scarlett's attitude - and the canine teeth have by FAR been the worst! Well, only two to go and one of those is coming any day now (please, oh PLEASE hurry!). And to top off her pain, I have to take her to get her 15 month immunizations this Friday - a little late, but we are getting them done!


We have this too-cute tutu laying around our house and Scarlett LOVES to wear it (it is really cute when she wears her elmo houseshoes at the same time!) . I guess this is an upgrade from the hula skirt we were wearing! I can already tell we are going to have a princess on our hands - except for the fact that she "punched" a baby in church today! I guess she is going to be able to take care of herself!

No comments: