Monday, December 1, 2008

Workin' on the railroad (well, dressing BEAUTIFULLY and playing on the tracks)

I haven't been feeling so well lately, but I had a moment today where all the pain meds and cold meds were working simultaneously (AHHHH) so Scarlett got all dolled up, thanks to her oh-so-hideous mother who hasn't showered in days (um, I digress....) and we went to the train tracks for some pics. I am trying my best to get the perfect Christmas card shot. I don't think we got it today -- MAN was it cold -- like I said, we haven't been out of the house in days and I had absolutely no idea how chilly the wind is. These particular railroad tracks are a few miles from my house and are inactive so there is NO threat of having to jump ship in a life-or-death situation. And, no threat of really ticking off the engineer of a train who would shoot ugly glances at me for using the dangerous tracks as my playground! Anyway, we spent about 10 minutes there and I came right home and got in my jammies again. here is a sample of our fun........

don't quite know what that face is, but I like it!

She loves her some rocks!


She didn't know quite what to think -- she didn't sit for long, though!

1 comment:

ChrisandLogue said...

LOVELY!! You should be a photographer...you know in your spare time. Hope you feel better soon!