Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and all the other stuff

We had a great Thanksgiving feast in Arkadelphia at Mam's house. We had the traditional fare -- WAY too much food (and sweets!). Scarlett just munched on some Turkey and, the good ole' standby, strawberries. While she napped all the other grandkids and their cool moms (and their cool aunt - ME) went to the 'secret playground' -- a.k.a the Perritt playground. The Perritt nature trail ends in my parent's backyard (I still can't believe I was allowed to walk it by myself - that would NEVER happen today!) which was pretty cool when I was 10 years old! Anyway - not much to say -- here are some pics of our day.................


Giving her best CHEEEESE face

Kacy Alyn - can't believe she is so old......


Ainsley twirling Sarah and Grace


John Clark played was such a good babysitter!!!!!

No comments: