Monday, December 8, 2008

Ready for Christmas.........

I am done decorating for Christmas (whew....) -- but, I must admit I ONLY did the bare minimum this year. With Scarlett and her little nosey ways I just couldn't imagine getting out all the decor just to have it broken. SO, this year everything is different. The tree doesn't have ANY of the breakable ornaments on it -- just big ole' balls that have already stood up to her test! She walks by sometimes, screams "ball" and grabs it/throws it overhanded as hard as she can. It all happens so fast I just can't get there in time! The first time she did it I knew I had made the right decision on the tree decorations! These may have to last for many years (I guess I will have to continue on through more kiddos!). Not much to say except for I am ready to see how she reacts to presents underneath the tree. I have nothing wrapped and I am not in any hurry to tempt her further. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far!

Here it is -- the Todder Safe Tree!!





This doesn't look like the face of innocence -- maybe Santa needs to look into this!

4 comments:

Mam said...

She is daying, "and just why am I not at Mam's candy store?"

Franks Family said...

Wow, you are quite the photographer! I'm impressed with those pictures...of course, you do have an incredible subject!

ChrisandLogue said...

Your tree and your baby are gorgeous...love both their bows too!!

Kathy said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I love Scarlett's side bow - sooo cute!