Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A little bit of Scarlett

The past 2 1/2 years have flown by. I still think of Scarlett as a baby (I know, I know). BUT, everytime I catch myself glancing over at her, all I see is a big kid, with BIG KID ideas. She says new words and sentences everyday. She has a cute little sense of humor, and a not-so-cute temper :). The latter usually shows its ugly head only when she is hungry and/or tired, but man when it does, it is a sight for the eyes AND the ears. Here is a little bit of what we have been up to...........

At a dorm dedication ceremony at OBU..... it was HOT AND MUGGY.
Scarlett should be thankful for curly hair on those days :)

Getting a little dirty..... except she can not STAND to get
something on her fingertips. A little strange.



Scarlett and Kyla G. She is our TX friend...
Next visit Scarlett needs to teach her to call the HOGS!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It seems like the time never slows down once a child comes along!! I've always thought how funny it was that people always said the first year of a baby's life flies by...they don't tell you that all the other years fly by, too!

Scarlett is beautiful and you are truly blessed!!

It's a wonderful life said...

I enjoyed reading this and hope that you and your family are doing well. Time does fly when you are having fun!! I am having problems with a smart mouthed 7 year old who thinks she can argue with me till I give in. The older the better and more challenging.
Tonyia