Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cards vs. Braves.............

We went this past weenkend to St. Louis to see the Cards vs. the Braves. It is technically my 10th anniversary present to him, but I am sure I will come up with something else :). My Mamaw is a huge Braves fan, so we invited her along for the trip. We also took Dillard's mom. My dad laughed and said poor Dillard was going to need some good ear protection to drown out all the talking from 3 women! He was a trooper though...... even found a wheelchair for Mamaw (after she refused our offer earlier) so we could go see the town. We ended up going to two games, both of which the Cards lost. I guess Mamaw's mojo was in St. Louis cuz the Braves just kept on winning and winning.









"Take me out to the ballgame....................."

No comments: