Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I took advantage of the beautiful day (yet slightly cool day) to go to the pumpkin patch with Scarlett and "hers best friend" Ainsley. We watched the pig races, rode the hayride, and Scarlett used all the small pumpkins in her own personal throwing contest. We are fortunate to have so many cousins nearby that are more like sisters than just extended family. They all take care of each other and would rather be together than apart.

Ainsley feeding the goats. Scarlett wanted NO part of this :)


She never would look at me and say "cheese".... always just looking away


SEE -- ignoring me, yet again


On the other hand, Ainsley was posing for every picture I was taking


This was just a smile caught in the middle of the hayride..... guess she didn't
realize I had a camera pointed at her the whole time, or I am SURE she would
have looked away :)

1 comment:

The Bowden's said...

Aw, she is so CUTE! :) Love little girl laughs!