Friday, November 21, 2008

November is FLYING by!

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I realized today that in 5 months I will have a TWO year old! The past 19 months have been so much fun (and so scary at the same time, if that makes any sense.....). She is talking so much more now and she actually KNOWS what she is saying. She interacts with everyone -- we can't make it out of Wal-Mart without saying 'hi' to absolutely everyone. She is a climber - and I mean a CLIMBER!!!! The Kid is really going to get hurt someday. OHH - and she is the nosiest little thing with absolutely no fear (umm, the 'no fear' thing is 100% her father - I was a mucho fearful. The nosy thing - lets just say it runs in my family!). She loves shoes, well, actually she adores shoes. We watch a LOT of Backyardigans (we just call it 'pablo' for short - she actually kisses the t.v. nite-nite -- very, very cute). I guess she is turning into a little person right before my very eyes - I LOVE what I see!!

This is Miss Scarlett in the bouncy seat (yes, the BOUNCY seat). It is now her recliner.

These 'earrings' are actually princess Christmas ornaments that Mam put on her -
I think she liked them!

OHH - did I mention she can read??

She LOVES to wipe stuff on her face (pictured is Desitin) --
she is not picky, though -- she likes lotion, tooth paste, shampoo....

2 comments:

Mam said...

Earrings and make-up ---yep, she is her mother's daughter.

ChrisandLogue said...

Scarlett is so funny!! Love the new pictures!