Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy October!!

Scarlett turned 18 months old this month -- EIGHTEEN MONTHS!!! This past year+ has flown by so fast! Everyone told me this would happen (now, I see why people have more than one child!). We are having the best time with her - she imitates absolutely everything we do and has such a little personality. She has a LOT of Dillard in her. Throwing fits seems to be our specialty at the first sign of something not going her way. And for those of you saying "Dillard had a temper??" YES - Dillard had quite the temper as a toddler so I am told. Very hard for me to believe, too, but moving on...... We have been enjoying the fall weather and Scarlett now will say "outside" and then after a few mumble-bumble phrases you can understand the word "shoes". All this means I want to go outside and I must put on my shoes (she gets her love of shoes from her mommy!) Here is some of the fun we have had this month:

This will have to do for our family portrait this year!!

My blue-eyed girl (and NO - I didn't do ANY color enhancement on this one!!)


Just waitin' for the pig races to start at the pumpkin patch


This is so sweet! Ainsley says "hers my best friend". I hope they are always this cute and sweet to each other!!


Picking out our pumpkin! She just kept calling them balls. Oh well, plenty of time for education later - it was cute!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I love those beautiful blue eyes! Cute pics! Hope ya'll are doing well!

bakerboy said...

Beth and Dillard, words can't quite describe the beauty that simply explodes from Scarlet! I know her grand parents can't get enough of that little poackage of paradise! G.B.

bakerboy said...

I meant to mispell "package! :) G.B.

Art Nest said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the portrait progressions! If you could email me your address so I can mail your portrait to you I'd appreciate it!
-Zana