Friday, October 31, 2008

The boys and little ole' ME

We went to the playground with our friends this morning. Scarlett was so cute - all the way there I told her we were going to play with Sam and Miles. She kept repeating Sam's name, but I still can't understand exactly how she was saying it. I have always called Miles "Miles-ee-poo", so she was saying "my-pooh". I thought that was so sweet. Anyway, it was a beautiful morning and Scarlett was just where she wanted to be -- OUTSIDE!! The girl would eat/sleep/breathe the outdoors if I would let her! Here are some pics -- my favorite is the last one - she is actually ASLEEP in the high chair - sitting up, I might add!

Look at our crazy hair!! Every time she would go down the slide it would be standing straight up on the top of her head!


here is "my-pooh" trying to get Scarlett OUT of the back of his car! One day he will be begging girls to get IN his car - but whatever!

It looks like Sam is trying to read his map while Scarlett yells at him (typical male/female stuff there)

AND - here she is when I was making her lunch. She was POOPED!!! I snapped this picture and the flash woke her up. She was NOT happy with me!

No comments: