Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Total Randomness

We have nothing exciting to report lately (guess that is a good thing). Scarlett had tubes put in her ears -- YIPPEE!!! She has battled ear infections since October and finally in late Feb we had the surgery. She is speaking MUCH clearer and says a new word or sentence everyday, so I guess it was a good decision!!!!! AND she doesn't constantly walk around shaking her poor little head and screaming -- DOUBLE yay! I have a few pics of what we have all been up to lately - the first is Kacy Alyn (can't believe she is 16 years old) at the sweetheart ball with Jeremy. I just think she is so beautiful -- you can see for yourself!

Kacy and Jeremy -- wish she still thought I was a cool aunt!!




Scarlett trying on my new boots -- she loves shoes (like her momma!)
I just love that cute little belly (momma's is NOT so cute!)

Is it ever too early in a girl's life to sunbathe?
It has been SO pretty outside lately and we LOVE it!! This girl could live outside. She does NOT understand why she can't go 'wing' (swing) and 'wide' (slide) when it is raining or freezing!! She loves to play in her daddy's jeep. I am pretty sure that thing hasn't been cleaned out in years - no telling the diseases lurking in there!

Scarlett loves aunt B's dog 'co-co-not' (coconut) - poor little dog gets stickers put on her and is chased and tortured, all from the hands of little miss Scarlett. Scarlett just wants to hug her -- coconut doesn't quite get it :) !

Finally - a picture with her mam. A picture of Scarlett smiling is rare, so I had to post it!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Yeah! A new post! As random as it was - I loved it.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were posting about a TV show. That picture of Kacy looks like she just won a reality show - so glammed up!

Scarlett is such a cutie! Glad you updated your blog!