Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scarlett's first date (don't tell daddy!)

Scarlett had her first date today with Miles. He came over to play and they had a great time! Of course, she wanted to do everything he was doing. I was suprised that no fights broke out, no one tried to bite the other (I guess my whole "we don't eat our friends" lecture worked!), and aside from the not-so-gentle patting there was NO hitting! From the looks of things he wasn't eating his cheerios fast enough because she was trying to shovel them in for him!

2 comments:

Mam said...

Sweet. She is already playing "grandmama" by forcing food on her guest.

Rich and Renee said...

Oh my gosh!!! Beth, Scarlet is absolutely adorable. I know you are so proud. I can't believe how big she is. I just got your sweet message, thanks so much. I wish we were closer too, but at least this way we can keep up with the Hasley family...so fun! I will sure enjoy looking at pictures of your precious little girl. :-) Renee